Assessing the Impact of the Waterloo Community Schools/UNI Mathematics Coaching Project. See more about Townsend's study here.
Enhancing the “Argument-Based Strategies for STEM-Infused Science Teaching” Approach through Dialogic Teacher Feedback. See more about Kuhn's study here.
Engineering Activities for Teaching Chemistry. See more about Boesdorfer's study here.
Highly Gifted Middle School Students Make Dioramas of Mammals that Explore Spatial Thinking Skills and Unifying Concepts of Science. See more about Rule's study here.
Literacy through Science. See more about Kuhn and colleagues' study here.
Motion Virtual Manipulatives in the Elementary Math Classroom. See more about Diesburg's study here.
Equitable and Effective Schooling
Diverse Female Elementary Students Learn About the Successful and Exciting Careers of Diverse Women in Mathematics. See more about Rule's study here.
- Improving Intervention Implementation Using Data-Based Individualization. See more about Bruhn's study here.
- Investigating the Effectiveness of Tier II & Tier III Mental Health Supports in Two Rural School Districts. See more about Skaar's study here.
- Student Voice for School Change. See more about Cammarota and Seiler's study here.
- Sustainable Inclusive Reform: A University-School District Partnership for Equitable and Effective Schooling. See more about Cowley and colleagues' study here.
- The Hip-Hop and Higher Education Program. See more about Meacham's study here.
- What's Your Excuse?: Chronic Absenteeism in a Rural Majority-Minority High School. See more about Grooms' study here.
English Language Learners Parent Engagement
- Exploring Models of Bicultural Parent Engagement to Address Academic Achievement for Immigrant Youth. See more about Colvin's study here.
- Using Mathematically-Focused Text Messages to Improve Connections between Linguistically-Diverse Parents and Their Child’s Classroom Learning. See more about Appelgate and Jackson's study here.
Implementation and Evaluation of the Technology Integration Planning Cycle for Literacy and Language Arts. See more about Hutchison's study here.
- Instructional Coaching in Iowa: An Exploration of Practices and Perception. See more about Thoma and Woodward's study here.
- Making Writing a Digital, Participatory Process. See more about Howell's study here.